Sunday, November 04, 2007

13 Tiny Chrises


This weekend Chris came over again - we went to Mountain Equipment Coop where I bought a crapload of stuff including adapters for electrical outlets, a travel pillow (so soft) and other such travel thingies for London. I also bought myself a nalgene which I love and will drink from all the time now. We then went to the Rideau centre where Chris bought a bandeau dress from American Apparel which can be worn 15 different ways. This picture is thirteen of those ways as two of them were skirts and we didn't have a matching top to the dress and so we left them out (Dave helped us put them together into this collage this morning). We had pizza and talked all night long until I was worn out so I went to bed. Today we have been playing with the pictures uploading them everywhere! We also sent in some pictures to the american apparel and this amateur photography thing they have up there - which I thought was really neat and everyone should check it out. So much fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP