Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guest Post XII, XIII, XIV and XV

The guest posts over on Always Standing are starting to wind down now (I wrote a total of 17 posts and we are apparently up to number 15). That being said, I have been slacking in letting you know of their existence so here is a longer post about each of the guest posts I have missed.

Post XII was supposed to be about Russian vodka but now that I try to create a link, it seems to be blank now...interesting...will have to inform Chris about that. Either way, perhaps it is jus tmy computer or perhaps it will be fixed shortly so check it out in a little while.

In the meantime, check out Post XIII. This is a more in depth post about my weight loss blog Road to a Better Me. I talk about my past success and also my current inspirations for joining Curves and taking a better stab at making my life healthier.

Post XIV is all about Ottawa Festivals. They are a wonderful aspect of this beautiful city that I really enjoy. Of course my favourite is the Tulip Festival, as any of my readers will know, but I also enjoy Winterlude and some of the smaller festivals in town. Greekfest just ended and The Gatineau Balloon Festival is coming up shortly.

And finally (for now at least) Post XV was just posted today and is all about My and Dave's morning routine. It's pretty short so a really easy read if you don't have a lot of time this morning.

That is all of them until XVI and XVII are posted in the next week or so. Chris comes back to Canada in a little while so no more guest posts then, but many more (regular) posts from the world traveller - which I know I am excited about.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP