Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Colourful Addiction

I love OPI nail polish!! I have a hard time going to any of the stores that sell it here in Ottawa and not buying multiple colours. But since ‘I’ decided that I have a lot of OPI nail polish, I figured I should put a hold on buying it for myself. So to be able to still get some kind of a fix for the stuff, I decided to blog about it. Originally I wanted to take some studio shots of my nail polish to go with this blog post, but those will have to wait as right now I just don’t have the time.

 

Painting my nails is one of the few ‘girly’ things I do. I think it is fun and it also helps me from biting/picking my nails – which is pretty awesome for the times I want to grow them out.

 

The below table outlines the name and general description of the OPI polishes I have to date (and yes, there is a spreadsheet that this was copied from).

 

OPI Name

General Description

Top Coat

N/A

Natural Nail Base Coat

N/A

Kyoto Pearl

a Sheen-like White

Give Me the Moon

Iridescent Light Purple

A Grape Fit

Medium Purple

Honk if you Love OPI

Dark Purple

Suzi Says Feng Shui

Medium Blue

Yoga-ta Get this Blue

Dark Sparkly Blue

Jade is the New Black

Medium Green

Steady as she Rose

Light Rose/Pink

Suzi & the Lifeguard

Medium-light Sparkly Pink

My Address is ‘Hollywood’

Medium Sparkly Pink

Bogata Blackberry

Dark Sparkly Burgundy

Malaga Wine

Dark Burgundy

Teenage Dreams

Glitter Pink

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 9:30 PM  

This scares me and makes me happy at the same time. (I also love Jade Is The New Black, I think I also own it.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP