Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Colourful Addiction Part II

So Christmas has come and gone and my OPI addiction has been fed for the time being. An updated list is below of the colours I now own. Italics denotes a new colour.

OPI Name

General Description

Top Coat

N/A

Natural Nail Base Coat

N/A

Natural Nail Strengthener

N/A

Kyoto Pearl

a Sheen-like White

Give Me the Moon

Iridescent Light Purple

A Grape Fit

Medium Purple

Honk if you Love OPI

Dark Purple

Suzi Says Feng Shui

Medium Blue

Yoga-ta Get this Blue

Dark Sparkly Blue

Jade is the New Black

Medium Green

Steady as she Rose

Light Rose/Pink

Suzi & the Lifeguard

Medium-light Sparkly Pink

My Address is ‘Hollywood’

Medium Sparkly Pink

Bogata Blackberry

Dark Sparkly Burgundy

Malaga Wine

Dark Burgundy

Teenage Dreams

Glitter Pink

Black Shatter

N/A

Red Shatter

N/A

My Private Jet sparkly black/bronze
Funny Bunny plain white
Black Onyx black
Over the Taupe taupe
Otherwise Engaged sheer pink
I Vant to be a Lone-Star light sparkly blue
Stranger Tides pale dusty green

 

As I now have so many, I am thinking of doing some photos and/or descriptive reviews of them now and then. Who knows though, there is a lot going on right now and I very well may forget about this.

I am looking forward to the release of OPI’s Spring collection called Holland. It has some sparkly colours, pale colours and more intense colours. A nice range of colours that I want to own.OPI-Holland-display-430x614

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP