Saturday, February 04, 2012

One Minute Writer #58

Complete this thought: I usually forget...

a) anything I am trying to remember
Like a lot of people, I will leave a room with the clear intention of something specific. It may be going to pick something up, starting a new task, or looking into something I need an answer about. I will get to moving and halfway there I will forget what I was going to do or get. Sometimes I will have the clear intention of getting something from upstairs, decide along the way that I should go to the washroom and then forget to get or do the thing that made me go upstairs in the first place. It is very annoying.

b) my iPod before I head to bed
Almost every night, I listen to my iPod to fall asleep. This happens to be the same iPod I take to work with me on occasion and the one that goes with me to the gym to help me workout. 9 times out of 10, I will forget to take it upstairs with me and will get settled in bed only to have to get up and go back downstairs to get it from my purse or gym bag. Also very annoying.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP