Monday, December 18, 2006

What to do?!

ok so my last exam is on Thursday and I have done very little studying for it thus far. I am really bored of studying though. I have to make a cheat sheet (2 pages, both sides - no solved questions) other than that I have to practice some questions - for example the midterm and the assignments. I have to go to campus and pick up some assignments from a classmates locker - I also wanted to go to the school to workout. I haven't been in about a week since I have been sick and I still am sick, but I need to workout before I have to force myself to start again. Of course it would be easier to workout if I had an elliptical machine at home (see previous post). My other task is to start my Christmas baking which I love and really want to do but I don't want it to be tainted by being a procrastination device.
Okay - enough blogging - I am going to get to work.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 7:09 PM  

Get studying!! Baking is always better when it is a day on its own, not used as a way to avoid work! I speak from NO experience mind you, since I never bake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP