Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wee Update

Just a wee update on life in Stephville if you will.
I have been really busy with school - so many assignment and reports due real soon. Like my fourth year project presentation is in two weeks and the design isnt even done - so scary.
I have also screwed up big time in terms of work as I forgot to apply to the City of Ottawa for the summer - I didn't really want to work at the same job again - I just wanted a guaranteed job. I have applied at school for some on campus jobs and am thinking of applying at some stores in South Keys and around the area I live. I have also considered getting a job of a subway or some other fast food restaurant - but never a McDonalds or something greasy and gross like that. Who knows what will happen in the end. I hope I can make enough money for school next year and for doing what I want to do in the summer. I really hate not knowing what I am doing for money...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP