Monday, April 21, 2008

Painting

I spent the weekend at Chris, Jerrica and Emily's new place painting up a storm. For some this would be a major task that they would only do for the best of friends, this is true for me in the respect that I would normally not partake in that much physical activity for just anyone, but I do love painting. When Chris mentioned that she wanted me to help out, I was thrilled and RSVPed instantly. I just love everything about painting, it is so much fun. You get to change a room drastically and give it a whole new feeling - new emotion, it's great.
We painted the three bedrooms and the kitchen this weekend, as well as the bathroom. They had to be primered first which was a little boring, but after that the colour came and that is always exciting. The colours they chose for their rooms are great and mesh together well actually, despite the fact that they are quite different. I think their place looks great!
Next weekend is the spare bedroom and main living room - again we have to start with primer which will once again be bland and boring, but after that two new colours :) yay!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP