Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yet Another Blog

I badly want my own personal website - but since I do not have the funds to pay the fees for one, I have created yet another blog. This time the blog is specifically for my photography. I am going to try to post one of my photos on a regular basis once I get everything set up - which might take some time. But don't fret, I will keep everyone posted and let you all know when it is running - as it is currently up. http://stephaniebeachphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 4:33 PM  

My Links on my blog may start to just be "Steph's Sites" haha. Can't wait to see the stuff you put up here. Though I think Facebook is a better tool for photo sharing....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP