Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ashamed

I feel ashamed lately.
Thursday is my convocation and I am dreading many aspects of it. I will be asked my classmates if I have a job in my field and all that - and I do not. My job doesn't even come close to my field and I am so ashamed. Almost all of the students who graduated with me in December have jobs - proper jobs and I do not. I am not really sure why I haven't gotten one yet - I have looked as hard as I could and only gotten a couple interviews so far - most for jobs that didn't even exist and the companies just wanted to talk to me.
I don't know what to say - I don't know what to do.
I just feel so stupid, useless and professionally undesirable.
I feel so ashamed.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP