Friday, June 06, 2008

New Job III

A little update about my new job as an administrative assistant.

I believe I am getting the hang of it. I was the only assistant to the sales team in the office yesterday and I believe it went well - stressful but well. Today I am alone again and the sales reps are gone too for most of the day so I have few people to bounce things off of. But it is going well so far *knock on wood*.

As frustrating and stressful as it is to be doing this alone, it has given me more confidence in my job. Now I just have to hope that my boss comes back to work soon (he has been sick for the past two weeks - poor guy) and is able to move me into a position which might help me get a future position in my field (in a different company since the kind I want don't really exist here).

I did have an interview this last Monday and there might be come piece-work consultation jobs coming my way *fingers crossed*. Although I am not really sure how that will work with this job I have now - I may have to give it up to be able to get some hours in my field...it would be worth it in the long run...I hope.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP