Sunday, September 05, 2010

Scheduled Posts

I have said it before and I will say it again – I love Scheduled Posts!!! I think it was the best thing Blogger introduced to its users and has enabled me to do so much with my blog. It is actually very likely that I would have stopped blogging by now if it wasn’t for this feature. My day-to-day life is too busy with work and night courses and entertainment that I think I would only post at best once a week without scheduled posts.
I spent several hours this long weekend getting the next two months worth of posts scheduled (features at least – the remaining posts are done more or less on the fly). I created a new feature to be introduced on the 24th of this month. I had been working on it for two weeks now but wanted a little emoticon graphic for at the end and finally got the time and motivation to sit down and create it (it’s not that impressive and wasn’t time consuming, I just enjoy procrastinating).
Now it is off to cross a few more items off my to do list…though I do have two more feature posts to write for September and October.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP