Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Way Back Whenesday: Glitter Pencils

2060976 Even though they covered everything in glitter, everything in my pencil case and my desk, all of my clothes and anything I touched with my hands, I loved glitter pencils – well for a time. I remember when they were the coolest thing and having them was a big deal. I even had to buy them with my own money because my mom said that they weren’t essential school items to have and not very practical either. In hindsight, I agree with her. The actually quality of the pencil was quite poor as was the eraser. But I still had to have them in grade school.
The above photo, found through Google, is actually of glitter pencil crayons rather than pencils and since I do not believe these were available when I was in grade school, I think these impractical school items are still available and probably just as desired now as they were several years ago.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP