Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas should, in theory, be 'easier' than the last couple as we only have one family get together to attend. That being said, I am very unprepared for Christmas. Very few presents have been purchased and I have even fewer ideas for the ones that are remaining. While I stew over what to get my friends and family, here is a list of gift ideas for me - for convenience I split it into completely camera related stuff and then everything else, and yes I realize the camera list is much longer and more specific and no I don't expect anyone to get me the expensive gear.

Camera Wish List:

Everything Else Wishlist:

  • gift cards (Ricki's, Henry's, thecamerastore.com, Canada Computers, amazon);
  • picture frames (8x10 or larger, compilation frames);
  • OPI nail polish (Jade is the new Black, Parlez-Vous OPI?);
  • Movies (Toy Story 3 [special edition], Despicable Me [special edition], How to Tame your Dragon [special edition], Life After People, Sandra Bullock/Hugh Grant/Julia Roberts/Drew Barrymore movies); and,
  • TV series (Being Erica, Glee, Castle, Powerpuff Girls, Beverly Hills 90210 [original series, seasons 4 and onwards]).

For the movies and TV series, I think this will take you to my Amazon wishlist - it has most of the movies, etc I currently want on it (above mentioned ones included).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP