Friday, December 03, 2010

Overwhelmed

My life the past month has been more than a little overwhelming. Work has been very hectic, leaving me tired and burnt out by the time the weekend comes.  Laundry, groceries and housework all seem to get put off as long as possible – and those are the things that I actually need to do to keep running on a day to day basis. I feel like I don’t even have time to refuel before Monday comes. I very badly need some time off, at least a week if not more is needed, but I really don’t know if it is at all possible.
My photography is rather active as well. I have had a few clients this year and am trying to wrap up a few things for them before the end of the year. My most recent photography class has been awesome to say the least, but it also needs a lot of time and commitment on my part to ensure everything gets done and done to my standards.
I am quickly running out of time for Christmas. Normally by now I would have almost all of my gifts purchased and the few I still had left I knew of, just needed to arrange or finalize. I haven’t really even started this year – the ones I do know about need a great deal more work and the ones I don’t --- well I really don’t know about them.
As you readers can probably tell, I have been running on fumes in terms of my blog. I set up the features a month in advance and pretty much let the blogs take care of themselves. All I can say about that is thank goodness for scheduled posts or else all my blogs might have been completely barren for the past month or so.
I am getting December’s feature posts ready over the next couple of days and hopefully will be able to find the energy and topics to do some non-feature posts as well. *fingers crossed*

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 6:48 PM  

Busy busy!! I am so behind on Xmas shopping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP