Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Day In the Life as…

…an Indoor Air Quality Technician.

 

I often do site work for my Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments and usually they are large scope assessments for entire buildings. These buildings are normally government buildings in and around Ottawa and some portion of them is normally unoccupied. A little while back I did and IAQ assessment for a building that have a few floors unoccupied and below shows what a portion of my day was like:

IMG-20110712-00011

It is dark and pretty creepy but I ate my lunch here anyway as I could be on my own and still keep monitoring different locations around this unoccupied floor. I do however, love my little IAQ cart – it is so handy and makes work so much easier on these days.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP