Friday, October 07, 2011

Ice Breakers

IMG-20110407-00080

It is coming up on that time of the year again when little puddles of water start freezing over. The time of the year when you can walk over the newly formed ice and break it. I get a weird sense of satisfaction from breaking little pockets of ice like this. Unfortunately this time period is followed up by the freaking freezing Ottawa winter wherein everything gets covered by a metre of snow and all the drivers become idiots incapable of sensible driving. But let’s focus on the ice pockets that we get to break soon instead of all that nastiness.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP