Monday, October 06, 2008

Postman II

I picked up the packages on Friday – they were both mine. I got my two filter sets and my 70-300mm camera lens – both fantastic and exactly as they were described online, though the lens box was a little beat up. Unfortunately though, Dave’s parcel did not come and he was a little sad that he didn’t have a new toy to play with like I did. Hopefully the notice will come today, although that still means we would have to wait until tomorrow to get it and to make matters worse for him, he would have to wait until I was done work to go pick it up since it is in my name. I guess that is the downside to us both using my EBay account – although it does get us more reputation stars faster.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP