Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sunday Plans

Dave and I went shopping on Saturday after he picked me up from my photo outing downtown. We ended up at the Comic Book Shoppe on Merivale where he discovered a new and better place to learn about his new game. We also learned that they play this game there every Sunday (except this holiday one coming up). It is actually going to work out quite nicely. This means that I can drop him off there and then go on a photography walking trip without feeling badly about him being home alone with more or less nothing to do. We can both do what we enjoy while not boring the other one to death by bringing them along. The only downside if that I have to leave a great deal later than I normally would and therefore run into far more families on the trails and therefore small children who steal bird food and scream when they see animals, which equals no animals and no bait for future animals.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP