Monday, October 20, 2008

Upgrade I

When I started at DST I learned about a home computer program they have in which the company purchases a computer designed by you on the Dell website and you then reimburse them, interest free, from your paycheque for the next year. They get a pretty decent discount on the computers as they purchase all of their many computers and laptops from Dell. As my current computer is starting to feel its age and I have been wanting the portability of a laptop for quite some time, this program seemed just right for me. I technically have the funds to be able to go out and purchase the computer on my own, but this way it is a little cheaper due to the discount the company has. In the end, I used the many I saved in upgrading several of the features and components and will end up with a pretty kickass high-end laptop. I should be getting it at the end of the month or early next month and can’t wait. I am sure there will be many more changes to this blog or at least more frequent posts once I get the new equipment.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP