Monday, November 10, 2008

Site Visits

I have two site visits this week and then an unknown number coming up in the weeks before Christmas. DST has some major projects coming our way and everyone will be doing site visits which means I will be getting tons of really great experience. In fact there are so many site visits to be done that my boss is sending out our AutoCADD technician as a field technician. I am both nervous and excited about the site visits - I want the experience and know-how but really don't want to screw up.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 12:03 PM  

You will be fine. Good luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP