Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winter Activities

In two days it will be December and therefore undeniably winter. I don't hate winter but am not a big fan of it either. I prefer to be cold than hot, but the degree to which it gets cold here in Canada, Ottawa to be specific, is almost unbearable at times. This year I am going to try an take in the winter activities a bit more than I have in the past but don't really know everything there is to do in the winter months. I know there is skating on the canal and Winterlude when it comes in February, but that is pretty much all I know. What do you enjoy doing during winter in Ottawa? I am also looking to practice my photography during the winter. I have very few winter pictures as I tend not to want to go out when it is that cold and am not the greatest at dealing with the white-white snow. Is there any place in Ottawa that you know of that looks really great and prestine during the winter months?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP