Sunday, April 04, 2010

Back to It

March Madness is pretty much over. That is to say, the craziness is over. There are still reports to be finalized and a few to be written but the majority of the work is over. We do tend to send everything out in electronic copy for March 31 and then get the hardcopies out in early April so I suppose that is left to be done, but once again it is nothing compared to the work that needs to be done before March 31.
Since my work will likely be getting lighter in the next few days/weeks, I have come back to my blogs with the dedication they deserve. You may have noticed a severe drop in features as the ones that I hadn’t written in advance, Quotable Thursdays for example, did not published at all during March. I tried my best to get a post up as much as possible, but really there was only so much energy to be had and most of it was spent at work.
(Hopefully) You will be happy to hear that I am spending a great deal of this weekend working on my blogs and my photography. Hopefully I will be able to catch up in both departments.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP