Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Way Back Whenesday: Looney Tunes

"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth shatterin KABOOM!"

Every Sunday evening Dad and I would watch Looney Toons, The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show. We would watch it so regularly that I can hear the announcer saying the title in my head right now. One of my favourite characters was Marvin the Martian. As a matter of fact, he is still one of my favourite cartoon characters.My dad however, liked Duck Dodgers (in the 24 1/2 century!).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP