Friday, June 04, 2010

Planning

I am an avid planner. Seriously – I will plan just about anything I can, from a vacation to  a tiny trip to the mall, even my daily routines and mundane events get planned. When I was in school I always used the planners they would give out but when I finished school I figured I didn’t need a formal planner anymore. I had an electronic one in the form of an excel spreadsheet (which acted as a secondary planner while I was in university) that I figured could do for my primary planner.

Recently, I realized that I do in fact need a formal, hard copy planner. I have had so many things going on; dinners with friends and family, photography shoots, classes and work events that I have come dangerously close to double-booking myself. I have even forgotten about upcoming civic holidays a couple times. For my planner, I went the way of Chris’ moleskine and purchased one for myself. It is however the pocket-sized weekly notebook version. In other words, it is much smaller than the one I bought for her and is a slightly different style. The days of each week are on the left hand page and there is a lined page on the right for notes. As I don’t have too many events on each individual day, this works out really well for me as it also feeds my list addiction enabling me to create them near the days I will be needing them.

Another handy feature of this version is that I didn’t have to order it from the American website. I purchased it from Amazon and was therefore able to ship it to my house after using my credit card as compared to last time when I had to ship it to Dave’s parent’s condo in Florida and use their American credit card.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 4:13 PM  

I love my planner!! (Moleskin rocks.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP