Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It’s Been Quiet

You may have noticed that my blogs have been pretty quiet over the last week or so. That is for a couple of reasons, but primarily because I have been working on some guest posts for Chris’ blog, Always Standing. As she is going on a very long trip this summer (and then sadly moving to Toronto) I have been putting a lot of effort into them and they have been taking the majority of my blogging time. They have all been submitted now and we are only left with the regular delays in my blogging  (eg. work) which I am really getting used to.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:00 PM  

And they are AWESOME!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP