Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How to Tuesday: Switch from French to English - Part II

A little while back I showed you how to switch back to English when you computer automatically changes your keyboard to French. Now I will show you how to stop your computer from doing this completely. As an added bonus, it is super quick and easy to do.


All you have to do is right-click that same keyboard icon down by your clock and then ensure that Auto Adjust is not checked. Tada – you are done.

autoadjust

But don’t worry, you will still be able to manually switch between language options – this just stops your computer from changing randomly on its own.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP