Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is turkey day...officially. Yesterday was Turkey Day #1 for Dave and I as we headed up to Peterborough and then Newmarket to have Thanksgiving Dinner with his family. We also celebrated Christmas at that time to make things easier for everyone as with children growing up and parents moving further and further away from their siblings, it is harder for all of us to get together as often as we would all like.

We will be having my family's Thanksgiving dinner next weekend (Turkey Day #2). As per usual, the Beaches got moved as both in-law families have tighter schedules (and more people to fit into said schedules). Luckily no one really minds as this actually means we get to spend more time together than we would have if we just squeezed it into the actually Thanksgiving weekend. And as an added bonus, with Christmas being taken care of for Dave's side of the family, we will have more time to spend with my family then too! Though it will be a little weird to not see his family during the Christmas season.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP