Saturday, October 09, 2010

One Minute Writer #57

Write about a purchase you made that was not worth the money.

Some time ago I bought a 70-300mm telephoto lens for my photography. I love the ability to shoot at this distance and the only reason I am unhappy with this purchase is because I bought the older, non-Vibrance Reduction (VR) version. For only about 100-150 dollars more I could have gotten the newer, VR version. I find that my current lens is hard to focus and get exactly the shot (composition) that I want because of the vibration I get when it is at the maximum focal length (300mm). I plan on upgrading this lens but am not sure if I will get the VR version or wait until I can afford the f2.8 version.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP