Sunday, October 03, 2010

Rock Band

Oh Rock Band…how I love and loathe thee simultaneously.rock-bank-xbox-360
Justin’s parents were up over a week ago and brought his Rock Band with them. It is now set up in our living room and we have spent quite a while playing it. In fact, Justin and Dave are playing as I blog.

I like the drums the most but am still not very good at any of the instruments (guitar, drums, vocals). I do however, really like the free drumming parts like at the end of certain songs and when you want to activate your star power (I think start power is the guitar hero term, but I can’t think of the rock band term).


(image from Google – our version is also for the PS3 though the photos is the XBox 360 version).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP