Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ads - Part II

So I signed up for the Adsense program which is actually a long process, although easy to do. The way it works is whenever someone clicks on the Ad on my page it registers in my account and once I have accumulated $100US I get a cheque sent to me - well once my account is reviewed and accepted which will take another week or so. However, within the process I have to agree that I will not:

  • click the Ads myself
  • use graphics (such as arrows, etc) to direct people to the Ads
  • promote people from clicking the Ads
  • pay people to click the Ads
  • use any third-party automatic clicking program
  • and other such things

So I guess I can't do any of those things if I want this to work. All that means is that it is going to take forever to get any money from this (as expected) since no one reads my blog, I have the Ad in a non-invasive spot (for my own reasons) and I guess the Ad has to be somewhat interesting to the one person who does read this. Yep, I am so not going to make any money from this whatsoever. Oh well, I wanted to see what would happen and I guess now I know.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP