Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mish Mash Update

I have been back at work now for almost two weeks and am alraedy incerdibly bored with it. I want paycheques but don't want to do any work for them - but doesn't everyone. For now I will just have to force myself to keep doing my work and attempting to stay at the head of the pack which for some reason I quite enjoy. I am already ahead of where I was last year at this time, which makes me feel good about my work and I haven't really been slacking off that much excluding right now of course. Unfortunately my first decent sized paycheque doesn't come until the end of the month and I have pertty much already spent it which isn't like me at all.

I got an international call this morning from Chris, which was a really fantastic way to start the day. I ended up forgetting my umbrella because I was talking to her and not really paying attention to what I was doing, but I more than likely would have forgotten it if I wasn't on the phone so it doesn't really matter. She seems to be having a really great time in Paris, which makes me happy, though also a little jealous in a healthy 'wish I could have gone too' sort of way.

My flowers are growing well. Soon I will plant everything outside and get started on my carrots (which I couldn't start inside due to the depth of soil they require). Dave said it is possible to get some tulip bulbs for next year (free) which would be nice, I like tulips, though I know others do not. I like growing things, it is nice to see something succeed like that. Though my first batch of green onions are not doing so well since I attempted to transplant them and I have not yet mastered that art - the second batch is coming up nicely though.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP