Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Place After Death...

I've never been a very religious person, in fact, for a large portion of my life I claimed I was an atheist (though I am not sure if I ever really was). Over the past couple of years I have been thinking about greater powers and whatnot and despite my science mind frame, I have come to a realization that there are just so many things out there that cant' be explained. When my parents and I decided to put Eddy to sleep, I didn't really now what was going to happen. The vet put the needle in his little arm and when it kicked in he went completely limp and became so much lighter. I told mom that the weight difference must have been the weight of the world coming off of the little guy because he didn't' have to carry us anymore. I believe that. But I have been having a hard time with where he is - I mean, he can't just be gone he has to be somewhere. Mom says he is in heaven with Grandma, Wendy and Becky (Wendy's puppy). I want to believe this but I don't understand it - maybe it is just something you have to take to be true and not try to make sense of it. I know Eddy can't just be gone and I am going to believe that he is in a better place with people who will take care of him while we are all alive.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP