Thursday, May 31, 2007

Employment - Part III

I have been working at the City now for a whole month. I decided that I am not going to get a part-time job to go with this one. When I was talking to my parents about it before the summer I realized that I want to have some sort of fun this summer since this is really the first summer I have had in which I didn't have to do summer school (either my choice or not-so-much my choice) and getting a second job would pretty much take away any free time I would have. I also did the math and I don't NEED the money - although more money is always nice.
I am going to ask my boss later on in the summer about working here during the fall term when I am taking my last two courses for my degree from Carleton. If I can work here for 3 days a week then I won't have to get a part-time job then either. I don't know if I am going to be able to get a job here during the fall since it depends on the budget that this department gets and whether or not there is a spot/need for me. I am working extra hard this year to try to impress my boss more than I already have.
I always end up making all these really big goals/plans and then falling just short of them, so it will be interesting to see what happens with this one.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP