Friday, January 04, 2008

Almost Time

When I did my dailychecks of websites and whatnot I realized that it is almost time to start packing for London. Usually I pack way in advance to make sure I don't forget anything, so I normally would have started by now. But this time I have been trying to wait as long as possible in an attempt to not get too excited, since it is such a big trip and one I have been waiting to come for as long as I can really remember. When I got my luggage for Christmas I really wanted to start packing right then so instead I put all my clothes that I had brought home with me for the holiday in as if I was going somewhere (loserish I know but it distracted me from London packing). Chris and I are going shopping tonight and tomorrow Dad is coming up to do some research at the Library and Archives of Canada so that will distract me those nights, but I have a feeling that after the laundry is done on Sunday, most of it is going to get packed in my suitcase instead of put away in the closet and dressers. Oh well, packing a week early isn't too much is it?

Chris just sent me this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=1&day=15&year=2008&hour=4pm&min=&sec=&p0=188 it is a count-down (more accurate than my little one) until London, assuming we head to the bus station here at 4 (to catch the 5 o'clock bus to Trudeau airport)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP