Monday, January 07, 2008

Goodbye Student Life

Today the winter term officially started at Carleton University and I am not participating. This is the beginning of my non-student life, up until now I could have been like all the rest of the studnets, just on holiday break - but now that school has started and I have no classes to attend or assignments to turn in, I am done. It still hasn't kicked in yet, meaning I still feel the same as I did before - perhaps when Dave gets home and he too is not in school I will start to realize that I am not on holidays or anything like that and that this is my life now - working in the real world.
I need to find myself a job in my field else I will be working here for the City in an unrelated position longer than I want with no benefits and lower pay than I want. But that will come with time - there is no point in me searching for a job right now as I need to wait to hear about Dave's possibility in Mississauga (we need to know what city we are going to be in). I hope he gets it eventhough it will be hard to move so far away from my family and friends.

1 comments:

Elisabeth 2:18 PM  

I found the transition from student life to real world odd as well. I hope you find much joy in the vast world!!

See you on C2L!

Peace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP