Saturday, March 15, 2008

B.Eng

My parents came up today and they brought me something I have been waiting a long time for - my degree! I am now an official member of the Carleton Alumni and have my B.Eng in Environmental Engineering - yay! Now I just need to get over to the university bookstore and buy one of the university frames for it - although I already know which one I want since I bought my brother's there a couple years ago and got him the one I want to get myself. I am so excited about finally having it in my hands.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP