Tuesday, March 04, 2008

End of an Era

As of February 29, 2008 at 3:00pm, I am no longer employed at the City of Ottawa as an Engineering Assistant in the Infrastructure Services Department. I worked in this position for 3 summers as a student and for the past 6 months as a part-time employee. My co-workers and superiors were utterly amazing - I couldn't have asked for any better. It is now time for me to move on, however, as I need to gain experience that is more in my field - environmental engineering. I will miss everyone I worked with as well as that place in general. Thank you for such a great experience and wonderful first real job.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP