Sunday, March 30, 2008

Looking for a Home

So, it's not quite official yet as there is an inspection tomorrow, but the house is pretty much sold. The new landlords put an offer in yesterday (before ever seeing the house) and it was accepted today. They came and looked at the place just now and it seems like they wrote a cheque out to Royal LePage (probably the downpayment or holding fee until the inspection). I am not quite sure how I feel about getting new landlords - I knew the house was selling obviously but I didn't know the closing date would be while we were still in the house. It is soon too. We are fine - protected by the tenants act and all, but still the whole situation makes me uneasy.
I suppose I should start looking for a place for Dave and I to live in come August. Anyone have a 2 bedroom available come August??

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP