Sunday, February 07, 2010

Florida Vacation Introduction

Like I said yesterday, Dave and I spent the last two weeks in Florida. We spent 4 night in Disney and the rest of the time in and around Clearwater, Florida. Below is a listing of the sites we took in while we were on vacation.

  1. Safety Harbour
  2. Clearwater Aquarium
  3. Sea Bird Sanctuary
  4. Homosassa Park
  5. Busch Gardens
  6. Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadians Game
  7. Fort de Soto Park
  8. Myakka State Park
  9. Disney
  10. Cirque de Soleil show in Disney
  11. Sunshine Skyway
  12. Wagon Wheel Flea Market
We also ate at several well-known American Restaurants. We spent a fair bit of time lounging around the Koning's Clearwater condo and driving the roads to and from tourist sites.
It was a really great time and I would love to go and see the sites we missed and re-visit ones we didn't.
So much like after our trip to Montreal, I will spend the next little while posting about the different places we traveled to while in Florida - essentially February will be predominantly Florida month.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 2:45 PM  

If it was the Suncoast Seabird Sancuary, that is the one I went to!! I just looked it up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP