Sunday, February 21, 2010

Windows Live Writer

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have downloaded a new program that claims to make blogging easier and more straightforward. It is called Windows Live Writer and I am currently testing it out. I have allowed it to access my blogs to gather the necessary information to properly format my posts, but for now am just testing it out here.

It seems a little odd and quite frankly I am not all that impressed so far, but I have just installed it a few minutes ago and this is my first post, so perhaps the program and I just need some time to get used to one another.

I will be trying a few things with it over the next couple days, like scheduled posts and posts in the past. It claims to be able to better edit posts and more easily insert photos, albums and videos so I will need to try all of those things out before I can make a proper review of the program, though I have heard good things from other bloggers, particularly photographic bloggers (as you can supposedly more easily edit the size of your images).

Anyway, just thought I would let you all know what I was up to, just in case my posts look a little odd for the next little while. I am going to be getting back to my Florida posts, I think the past few days acted as a good break, but I have many more places to tell you about before I am done with that vacation.

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:29 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP