Friday, February 05, 2010

One Minute Writer #52

Write about an instance of positive peer pressure you have experienced or observed.

As I have mentioned several times throughout the life of this blog, I am a hermit. I am a massive homebody and don't really see anything wrong with it for the most part. That being said, the reason I don't find any problem with it is likely because I have extremely outgoing friends who occasionally force me leave my house and have fun.
When I was younger, my friends would have to use peer pressure to get me to leave the house and do something with them. I would inevitably enjoy myself in whatever it was that they got me to do, but they still had to force me to do it - and I normally didn't give in easily.
Nowadays, I am more likely to leave the house when asked to do something with friends though this may be because my current friends know me better and have similar interests. In other words, the invite me to things they know I would really enjoy, but more importantly that I know I would really enjoy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP