Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pretty Disappointed

If you read Chris' blog, Always Standing, then you will have heard about the neat things some of her friends and co-workers did for her big trip (like hat photos, photo pins and finger puppets). I mention this because I am pretty disappointed in myself for not doing something. I thought about it and came up with a few ideas, but thought that Chris wouldn't have room for the things in her luggage or time to deal with them. I don't know why I came to these conclusions as it is a very Chris thing to do (games, etc for her trip). I have been working on a few things for later on when she returns, but nothing for her current 'travelling' status. Though I did work extra hard and wrote something like 17 guest writer posts for her blog.
Anyway, props to those that did what I apparently could not and made her trip a little more friend-filled, they are all such great ideas.

2 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:30 PM  

Haha - half way through this post I was thinking "what is she talking about? she wrote all those guest posts!! that was not only a super sweet friend thing to do but also really helpful!!" -- Then you mentioned the blog posts so I hope you know how much I love them and appriciate the work you took to write them!

Christine Sweeton 1:32 PM  

I have a present for you from Russia (you know I don't normally do that, but saw it and thought of you right away) so we will have to do an exchange (though you shouldn't be doing anything for me) soon after I come back. TRIP TO TORONTO!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP