Sunday, July 18, 2010

RIKIKI

Rikiki_artistiqueThe above photo shows just how small my new portable external hard drive is. And, with the addition of the tiny monkey (I think it might be a spider monkey) it looks even more adorable than it does normally.
I got the 500GB version to hold my entire collection of photos and then some. I currently have backed up all the photos on my laptop as well as the music and intend on getting the new hard drive connected to the old one to get the rest of my photos from there as well.
You may be asking, if I had an external hard drive already, why did I need to buy this one? The answer to that is simple, ease of accessibility. The old hard drive needs to be plugged in to operate which means that I rarely use it. My laptop moves around the house on a regular basis and having to get close enough to a plug to allow the external to be plugged in is a huge hassle.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP