Sunday, July 04, 2010

A Busy Summer

Throughout most of the year, Dave and I spend our weekends and vast majority of our downtime in general, doing nothing. We laze about the house playing video games and ever so slowly getting our chores done. This summer, this has not been the case. We have had trips planned and outing with family and friends and unfortunately tons of work to do. The summer has been so busy that I bought a moleskine to be able to keep track of it all. We have also had to resort to booking time off. All this being said, the things we have had planned have been really fun and I am looking forward to the events coming up, but I am a hermit and enjoy my time around the house and when I do not get to do it that often, I start to get stressed and really worn out. We have a weekend off coming up so hopefully that will help me out as my stress levels are pretty high lately.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP