Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Devious

I love this site. People are already reading my page and viewing my pictures and adding them to their favourite lists -- yay! What makes matters even better -- people leave comments (unlike some sites I have...) I am so glad I chose this way of displaying my photography -- though I do hope to keep this blog up and going too...perhaps I will get more readers here because of the art site who knows :) Now all I need is a new and better camera -- I really want a dSLR (digital SLR) but they cost about 1 to 2 thousand dollars. I am hoping to ask my parents if instead of getting me a school ring or something along those lines (like they did for my brother) when I graduate, if maybe they can give me some money towards a camera. But that won't happen until atleast December so I guess I will just deal with the equipment I have now.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP