Friday, July 13, 2007

Photo Posting Ideas

OK so I have looked up website options and determined that the free sites don't have large enough data transfer rates available to be able to have a photography site. I have thought that I could create a new blog in which I only post pictures...but that isn't exactly what I want. I could also fork up the 5 to 20 bucks a month to have a decent sized website of my own or I could use one of those kind of tacky photo album sites which is also not exactly what I want.
So I have put up a poll (a new feature on the blogger site) so that everyone can vote anonymously - so please vote :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP