Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Place to Post

I have been thinking recently that I want/need a place to showcase my pictures. I really love photography and have so many pictures but they just sit on my walls, computer or inside albums where no one can view them and love them like I do. So I want to show them on the net - preferably on a website but the problem is I can't seem to find a free one with enough bandwidth available to be able to actually have people be able to view them. So I am asking everyone who reads my blog (I am told it is more than just Chris - though she is the only one who comments) if they know of any such sites, or of any other alternatives that would be good.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP