Thursday, July 26, 2007

Update

So in the last couple of weeks a few things have happened -- mostly around the house but whatever. Dave and I went to his parents house last weekend and it was pretty fun. I spent most of the time playing with his Dad's really awesome Camera. I took so many pictures with it. We went around to some really great picture taking places like Jasper Park and I also went around their house taking pictures of their flowers and whatnot. The pictures will eventually be uploaded to my deviant art site so check it out I guess (there is a link in the links section of the sidebar over there <--)
Dave's parents also redid our bathroom on the top floor. It looks amazing. I think it is the best room in the house now - mostly because it is one of the few rooms that is no longer blue! Oh how I hate the colour blue since moving into this house. They also plan on redoing the little bathroom on the main floor, removing the disgusting carpets throughout the house, redoing our kitchen and painting all the walls in the house eventually. This place is going to look really nice -- you know when we go to move out of it and the Konings go to sell it.
Ok so I can only think of the two right now -- I am sure there was more I wanted to write about when I started this post but Friends is on right now and it is the one just after Monica and Chandler get married and they find out that Rachel is having Ross' baby -- it's pretty funny. Well really they are all funny and this is far from my favourite episode of Friends but whatever I got distracted and now I don't remember what I was initially going to write about.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP