Thursday, July 26, 2007

One More Try

Okay so for the past couple of months I haven't been paying attention to what I have been eating or my activity level or anything like that. I did invest in a pedometer which has helped a lot with realizing my daily activity that I didn't normally count before -- but other than that I have really been doing nothing. Last summer (and the fall term) I managed to lose 20 pounds but unfortunately in the last several months I have managed to gain a bunch of it back -- but not all which is good. I am giving this whole proper eating and exercising one more shot on my own and have decided that I can't manage to do it this time and stick to it that I will get some outside help of some sort in the future -- nothing drastic it will be along the same lines as what I do now just more help from public resources which means more money spent and whatnot. I think I can do it though, I did succeed a fair bit last time I tried I just have to figure out a way to keep interested in it a couple of months from now when I want to give up. I am writing this not to get sympathy or anything like that but just because I am more likely to stick to it when I have written in down, told my friends and family and published it for the world to see.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP